|Organisation:||KHR – Recruitment Specialists|
|Job Title:||Accounts/Royalties assistant|
|Salary Details:||£21000 – £26000 per annum|
|Date Posted:||June 19, 2019 at 16:33|
|Closing Date:||July 19, 2019|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and hardworking individual to join a friendly established company based in the heart of the West End.
Your role will be to support the Manager with assisting with the administration of daily payments.
· Invoicing for client fees
· Maintenance of outstanding invoice list
· Chasing of outstanding client VAT amounts
· Inter-account client VAT and Tax transfers
· Maintenance of client individual records
· Administration of withholding tax documentation (re foreign payments)
· Provision of client ledgers and bank statements to accountants
· Calculation of annual client earnings and production of client earnings reports
· Response to client and in-house queries
· Reconciliation of various Clients Accounts.
This is an exceptional opportunity, as in-house training will be giving to the right candidate on their bespoke management system, the salary range is £21k (basic bookkeeping experience) to £26k (mid-level processing experience).
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…
|Employer Type:||This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.|
|Job Reference||SK/June 2019_1560962006|
This job has now closed!