Medical receptionists required for this busy General Practice. Good IT and customer service skills required. Around 20 hours are over varying days of the week and some will include a 7p.m. finish. Please contact Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01903 230656 for an application form.
We require a full time Administrator for our busy admin department in this General Practice. Monday to Friday 37 hours a week. 5 weeks annual leave. Applicants need to be IT literate and able to work independently. Salary according to experience. Please apply directly to Joanne.email@example.com for an application form or call Jo on 01903 230656
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator seeking a new challenge.
• Support the Day to Day Operations in the office
• Responsible for receiving phone calls and passing across the information to the relevant member of staff
• Respond to all sales enquiries by using the quote template.
• Point of contact for clients
• Mapping/Planning of routes for Post People
• Recruitment of Post People.
• GPS Report Download.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
To be successful in your application, you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Excellent communication skills and ability to adhere to the excellent client care standards set by the business.
• Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic
• Professional and confident telephone manner
• Detailed and accurate in written and verbal communication.
• Excellent people skills and ability to project a positive image for the Company.
• Organised and able to prioritise, working on multiple tasks at one time
• Have accurate typing skills
• Ability to use Microsoft office packages proficiently
GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
Working hours:Part Time Hours/Tuesday to Thursday/ Between 9:30am and 5:30pm.
To be considered for the role please apply today;
Managed Technology is a leading customer centric provider of office technologies and services, operating throughout the UK. Our clients range from small to medium business, the Education Sector and Government bodies. Managed Technology is one of the fastest growing managed services providers in today’s market.
Due to accelerated expansion Managed Technology is looking for an ambitious, professional and career-minded individual to support and develop the companies back office operation. This is an ideal opportunity for a person wanting to start their career in an office environment. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations this is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to work as part of a friendly and driven team.
• Office Administrator
• Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
• Larkfield, Maidstone Kent
• Salary Range: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Duties will include:
• Answering incoming calls to the main switchboard
• Ensure all data is correctly entered on to the company systems.
• Processing customer orders
• Booking goods in/out of the warehouse
• Photocopying, scanning and filing
• Providing refreshments
• Banking and ensuring all post/parcels are sent out in a timely manner
• Assist management with various projects
• Day to day administration of a busy office
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Excellent organisation skills
• Be able to prioritise and be as flexible as required
• Computer literate / Accurate keyboard skills
• Knowledge of Excel / Word / Microsoft Outlook
All CV’s along with a covering letter should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org the position is available immediately. Strictly no agencies
Job Description – Admin Officer
Accountable To: Registered Manager
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
At least two years’ experience
– working within the care environment and must be a compassionate, hardworking and enthusiastic Team Player
– Organisational and excellent people skills
– Ability to handle Organisational change
– Good understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation procedures
– Must be prudent and conscientious
– Strong interpersonal skills, customer service & people management skills
– Effective time management ability
– Calm, patient and consistent
– Sensitive to and good understanding of diversity
– Good planning ability and organisation including courtesy, respect and empathy
– Good understanding of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 Regulated Activity 2014 Regulations
– Ability to operate and use computers and an understanding of a data base
• To ensure day to day operation of the office facilities
• To carry out office administrative tasks, including filling of documents, archiving documents, service user and staff files setup, photocopying, telephone duties and faxing and Updating the database system, correctly and timeously i.e. Tagtronics Care/Pass System
• Meeting and greeting visitors and making them feel comfortable on our business premises and making all visitors complete the visitor’s book
• Receive post and distribute to relevant individuals as per the company’s mail management procedures. Also send out Office post daily at 4pm
• General typing, specifically, including letters and reports as assigned by senior management.
• Managing White Board client diary
– Restart dates
– Hospital admission dates
– Deceased clients & Terminations
– Important client dates
– Communicating Notifications
– Of death
– Of hospital admission
– Of Respite
– Of holiday
• Monitor stock levels of all office supplies, stationery and personal protective equipment, including stock management thereof and ordering in liaison with company, reordering policy authorisation by Senior Manager. Management Reports complete/sent by 12 noon every Monday.
• Provide general secretarial and administrative duties as directed by your Manager
• To manage the organisation’s forms library system/PHL Portal in accordance with the document control procedures of the company
• Data entry on Tagtronics Care i.e. Data Base
• To undertake some payroll duties as required, meeting the needs of Palmerstone Homecare Ltd in particular organising driving log sheets and transport
• Issuing out application forms and setting up interviews for care workers on behalf of the Managers
• To complete on call on a rolling rota basis, including weekdays & weekend
• To complete the following spreadsheets
– Quarterly Late visit reports
– Holiday Calendar
– Bradford Score spreadsheet
– Company Surveys
– Necessary Audits
• To complete meeting minutes for department meetings, when required.
• Issue Petrol Cards, Cars out and in and Monitor money spent in liaison with senior Manger
This is not an exhaustive list; the job holder may be required to undertake such other duties as Management may from time to time reasonably require.
The Duet Group is a specialised company providing leasing of musical instruments to schools, colleges, universities and conservatoires. The company also operates a “Rent to Buy” service for consumers to acquire musical instruments via an innovative online portal. Launched in 2017 this new online business is steadily growing with the objective to creative a strong UK brand.
We are seeking a Full-Time Client Services Administrator to join our existing small team. The administration duties required include processing consumer hire contracts, performing BACS & Direct Debit processing, recording POS payments, providing a high level of customer service to consumers and retailers, maintaining records, debt collection and general administration duties. An aptitude to quickly grasp the company’s systems will be essential, have an affable but clear manner when dealing with telephone enquiries, be willing and capable to get involved in one-off projects, a “can-do” attitude that is necessary when working as part of a very small but dedicated team and a fanatical approach to attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in an administration/customer services role within the financial sector and be able to apply a mature approach to the detailed work we undertake. An interest in musical instruments would be preferable thou not essential. The salary for the role is £20,000 per annum. The benefits include a company Healthcare Policy and pension scheme; excellent future prospects within our niche independent business.
Please note along with a CV all applications must include a covering letter stating reasons for the application. Please apply to Karl Stevenson, Operations Director.
If you have not received a communication from us within 3 weeks, we regret that your application, on this occasion, has not been successful but we would like to thank you for your interest.
We are looking for a confident, reliable and enthusiastic person to join our growing team in our busy office located in Cowfold, West Sussex.
The applicant must be able to carry out all aspects of office routines: including secretarial tasks, reception duties, credit control and payroll processing. In-house training will be given.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm. Application deadline 08 May 2019. Interviews week commencing 13th May 2019.
Salary £20-22k dependant on experience, to start ASAP, CV applications via the apply online button
Greenaway Chartered Accountants wish to employ a full time receptionist/admin assistant. Applicants should be computer literate, have a good telephone manner, be approachable, have good organisational skills. Experience with Excel and Word is essential and some bookkeeping knowledge would be an advantage.
Working closely with the Accounting team including electronic filing of tax and accounting documents
Answering and directing incoming telephone calls
Managing appointment booking and managers diaries
Meeting and greeting clients
We would expect:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Time management skills and the working to deadlines
Good use of Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
Good organisation skills and the ability to multi task
Salary negotiable. E-mail your CV online
Need More Time are one of the UK’s leading providers of virtual office and virtual assistant solutions to small businesses and private medical practices.
We have a vacancy for a PA to work within our Business Assistant teams, based in our Whitstable Service Delivery department. The successful candidate will join our established teams delivering a range of services from Telephone Answering, Administration Support, and Customer Service duties to our clients.
This role offers variety as we work with a wide range of businesses and will suit motivated individuals looking to expand their experience within this unique position.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join our fast-paced and fun working environment. Previous administration/team secretarial /reception experience would be preferred. You will also have excellent customer service and communication skills as a percentage of the work is inbound and outbound telephone based. It is also essential that all candidates are IT literate with good experience of Microsoft Office applications.
Hours of work are 40 per week Monday to Friday. The hours will be organised on a rota basis between the hours of 8.00 am to 7.00 pm.
If you wish to apply for the vacancy please forward your CV and covering letter detailing why you have the necessary skills and experience to be able to carry out the job.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Whitstable CT5
Required education: Secondary Education
Required experience: Administration: 1 year // Customer Service: 1 year
Salary: £17,136.00 – £17,700.00 per year
Bright Shadow is an innovative community arts organisation, which enables people living with dementia, and those who care for them to live well and to thrive.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced arts administrator to join our small and friendly team in our Herne Bay office, to provide comprehensive administrative support and volunteer coordination to facilitate the smooth running and effectiveness of the charity.
You will have high competency in financial and general administration and the drive and enthusiasm to recruit and support a team of volunteers for our National Lottery Community Fund supported Zest Communities programme for people living with dementia.
Closing date for applications is Friday 26th April.
Interviews are scheduled for the 1st May.
For more information visit www.brightshadow.org.uk and for an application pack please email email@example.com