Are you an experienced administrator with an understanding of project management? Are you extremely organised and proficient with Microsoft Office?
If the answer is yes – then look no further. Church & Dwight UK Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administration Co-ordinator to join our team based in Folkestone, Kent on a fixed-term, 12 month contract.
In the role of Project Administration Co-ordinator, we are looking for a proactive individual with strong administrative skills and a positive, co-operative and flexible approach to work. You will be providing comprehensive support to our PMO team in the delivery of its portfolio. Your role will be to support Project Managers in the day to day activities that require significant administrative support.
In this role you will work across multiple projects and organisational functions to support with planning, coordination, and administration activities. The role is heavily focused towards supporting the NPD Programme delivery team.
The successful candidate will have:
• High level of initiative and ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload.
• Sense of urgency; ability to assess and meet priorities through good time management
• Confident to communicate at all levels, including senior management
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills
• A working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
• Microsoft Project would be beneficial