Full time Medical Receptionist needed for busy GP Practice based in Worthing. The position will work over two sites one at Durrington and one near Worthing Town Centre. Hours on some days will include early starts of 07:30 a.m. and late finishes of 19:00 p.m. Contact Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or call 01903 230656 and ask for an application form.
Medical Secretary required for GP Practice. Approximately 20 hours per week to include a Monday. 5 weeks annual leave. Please contact email@example.com for an application form or call 01903 230656
Medical receptionists required for this busy General Practice. Good IT and customer service skills required. Around 20 hours are over varying days of the week and some will include a 7p.m. finish. Please contact Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01903 230656 for an application form.
We require a full time Administrator for our busy admin department in this General Practice. Monday to Friday 37 hours a week. 5 weeks annual leave. Applicants need to be IT literate and able to work independently. Salary according to experience. Please apply directly to Joanne.email@example.com for an application form or call Jo on 01903 230656
Part-Time Contracts Secretary (Maternity Cover) required for busy construction company based in Canterbury, to undertake secretarial duties for our Major Contracts division.
Experience of working in a construction environment together with knowledge of construction terminology would be an advantage.
18 hours per week over Wednesday – Friday.
To apply please click the apply online button.
Finn’s is an independent rural based chartered surveying and property practice with a long history and currently comprises 3 offices in East Kent. Finn’s serves a wide range of agricultural, commercial, development and residential clients. The firm’s busy and wide ranging workload, most of which is within Kent, includes valuations, planning, landlord/tenant, compulsory purchase claims, BPS, farm and land sales, management of various landed estates, renewable energy and residential and commercial development. The firm has separate residential sales and lettings departments.
The firm prides itself on its traditional values with a modern approach providing our clients with an unrivalled service. At the heart of this are the people working within Finn’s.
Finn’s has a fantastic opportunity for a secretarial/administration assistant to primarily provide support to the professional department and more specifically one of the directors and the newly appointed planning consultant. The candidate may also be required from time to time to provide support to the residential sales and lettings departments. The role will provide the right candidate with a varied and interesting workload.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Undertaking research and supporting in the making of planning applications.
• Using various software packages to manage commercial and residential property lets.
• Producing accurate documents from audio dictation.
• To become fully conversed with the firm’s hard and electronic filing systems.
• Managing emails, along with the answering of phones from time to time.
• Diary management where applicable.
• The candidate may from time to time be asked to attend events and site meetings outside of the office to take minutes/notes or to take photographs and collect information.
• Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent listening, grammar, numeracy, comprehension, presentation and communication skills.
• Passionate and motivated and the ability to work under pressure as part of a team or unaccompanied.
• Good attention to detail. Impeccable personal presentation.
• Clean full driving licence.
• Previous experience in property.
Full time – flexible working hours may be possible depending on the candidate.
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We’re independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves.
We strive to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.
Full training will be provided for this junior role, however, we are looking for someone who is a team player, has an excellent telephone manner as well as excellent literacy, numeracy and computer based skills and who is fully conversant with Windows, Outlook and Excel Spreadsheets.
In the first instance please send your C.V. to
Steve Fletcher, Director
Unit 1, Festival Leisure Park,
Festival Way, Basildon, Essex SS14 3WB
or email via the button
Medical Receptionist required to cover Mondays 8a.m. to 5p.m. with one hour unpaid for lunch and Wednesdays 8a.m. to 4p.m. with one hour unpaid for lunch in this busy Town Centre Practice.
Person specification includes: Strong interpersonal & communication skills,
Good organisational skills, Attention to detail,Adherence to confidentiality issues,Common sense,Ability to use own judgement,Computer literate,Good written and spoken English
Please apply for a Application form directly to Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have experience of supporting at a senior level? We are looking for an amazing Executive PA to work on a 1-2-1 basis with our Chief Operations Officer (COO).
The Benchmark Capital Group is made up of 6 Financial Services organisations. We believe that first-class client service and joined-up technology are essential components for long-term success – and we believe that the process doesn’t have to be complicated.
This is great opportunity within our expanding team for an experienced Executive PA to provide administrative and project-based support, this includes carrying out background research, preparation of reports and first drafts of presentations for senior meetings.
Other duties include:
• Maintain office systems, including data management and filing
• Travel arrangements
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
• Undertake supporting administrative tasks i.e. minute meetings and record decisions
• Meeting and greeting clients at all levels of seniority
• Diary management
• Dealing with incoming emails and post, often corresponding on behalf of the COO
• Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the COO is well prepared for meetings
• Liaising with clients and staff
Skills and Knowledge
• A minimum of 3 years PA / PMO / Project Coordination experience
• Some understanding of Financial services is beneficial
• Demonstrating and managing the sensitivity of issues with the need for discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to build strong working relationships with department managers
• Demonstrable professionalism and gravitas
• IT literate – excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and both Outlook email and diary management
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels
• Excellent attention to detail
• Extremely well organised
• Self-motivated, with an ability to work and think under own initiative
• Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
• Reliable with a proactive approach
• Happy working both alone and with others as required
• A driver is desirable as this role may require travel on occasions
We have a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
• Onsite parking
• Up to 5% pension contribution
• Private healthcare
If you think you would make an excellent and valued member of the Benchmark Capital team and your skills and experience match the job requirements, please forward your CV and Cover letter.
Pantiles Plumbing and Heating are an established plumbing company that works with the Tunbridge Wells area. Due to company expansion we are looking for an office worker. The role would involve booking in jobs to our online computer system, invoicing, taking payments over the phone, social media, book keeping and general office duties.
The job would be office based and you would work from our office in Langton Green. You would be part of a two person office team. I look forward to receiving your CV.