Reporting to the General Manager in this AS9100 CNC machining company, you will be inspecting machined parts, incoming goods and raising appropriate documentation. You will assist with the maintenance of the Quality Assurance and Quality Management Systems. You will assist with the continuous improvement of site procedures and site documentation and be familiar with lean manufacturing procedures.
The potential is there to take over as Quality Manager for the right applicant.
* Assisting with the implementation of the QA systems across the site
* Assisting with the development and maintenance of site documents
* Helping to implement improvements in the current product quality and site safety.
* Acting as administrator for the document control system
* Maintaining the document control system
* Carrying out Vendor Assessments as required to maintain the system
* Assisting with the management of the Internal Audit System
* Challenging all current working practices and helping to resolve problems
* Assisting with ensuring key documents such as raw material and finished product specifications are in place and are accurate.
* High level of numerical and written skills
* Proficient in IT (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and databases)
* Results focussed with excellent Communication skills and the ability to influence others
* Qualifications –
* Practical knowledge of the HACCP and QMS Systems
* High level of planning and organisational skills.