Administrator (Project Support)
Temporary – 3-6 months
Kings Hill, Kent
Great rates of pay and the potential to join the business permanently
Are you an experienced Administrator that is looking for the opportunity to join one of the quickest growing telecoms businesses in Kent?
If you are available immediately and open to a temporary role then please apply, alternatively please call Hannah on 01622822805.
This role is a crucial part of the planning and build teams where you’ll be responsible for helping your teams complete new network areas.
Day to Day Duties
– To support the projects team by seeking authorisation and planning approvals from the external service providers
– Managing and monitoring approval requests for civil works
– Updating database
– Identifying and following up missing or flawed information
– Gather and process information from multiple sources
– Desire to learn new skills within planning processes, and subsequently adhere to
– Maintain efficient communication within the project team relating to the status of all works and requests
– Strong administration skills
– Ability to work accurately and efficiently
– Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
– Have experience working in utilities or telecoms
– Preferably available to start immediately
Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
To be considered please apply today; alternatively please contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment Specialists on 01622822805.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.