Copywriter / Content Writer
£22,000 – £25,000pa + Great Benefits
We are working with a leading company who are looking for a Copywriter / Content Writer to join an established, market-leading business at their offices in Rochester.
What is in it for you?
– A competitive salary package, pension, and 33 days holiday a year
– A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback
– A company that invests in its people and encourages progressive ideas
– A company that embraces change and moves with the times
– The opportunity to actively take part in charity and community events
– Producing creative copy for articles, letters, blogs, vlogs, newsletters etc., across all brands of the business promoting a range of stories, products and services
– Liaising closely with the Social Media expert maintaining brand continuity across all platforms
– Taking briefs from a top team and delivering messages internally and externally to all colleagues and customers
– Understand and project core business messages reaching the relevant target audience
– Undertake, research and develop an understanding of competitors trends and capitalising on these when relevant
– Passionate about writing and marketing
– Have excellent written communication and grammatical skills with the ability to take and positively influence briefs with your own innovative ideas
– A positive go-getter with a “can-do” attitude
– Practiced and proven in a similar role
– The ability to develop strong relationships and a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering projects within agreed timeframes
– Technically able to convert complex messages into easily understandable copy within brand guidelines
– Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
For more information and to be considered please apply today, alternatively please contact Hannah Collis.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…