An opportunity has arisen to join a small and highly motivated team of Security Officers at The Historic Dockyard Chatham to provide ad-hoc cover for leave etc on a zero hours basis and to assist at large events and functions. You will be required to work on various shifts including nights and weekends as required.
Essential Job Requirements
– A current SIA licence (Door Supervisor)
– A current First Aid at work qualification.
– A minimum of two years’ service within the security or equivalent industry.
Desirable Job Requirements
– CCTV operation and monitoring experience.
– Conflict management course qualification.
– Experience of working in a visitor attraction/mixed use site
To provide both static gate security and patrolling security duties to control access and to protect the Trust’s estate and assets while providing a high level of front facing customer and visitor care to the many and differing users and visitors to our site and our residential and commercial communities.
Closing date for applications is 17.00hrs on Friday 27th July 2018.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend for a written assessment and interview.
Please initially apply by CV and covering letter via the apply online button
The historic dockyard Chatham is an equal opportunities employer