I am currently recruiting for a successful FMCG company seeking an Accounts Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Manager with financial experience who is keen to take on responsibility and new challenges.
– To manage a team of 3 staff
– Ensuring that all business needs are met day to day for requirements within the Finance Department
– Oversee and authorise the compiling of weekly payments
– Carry out payroll once a month, so cover is provided for the Payroll Administrator
– Carrying out month-end processes including, reconciliations, journal posting, inter company invoices, and control account
– Manage and maintain account systems ensuring accuracy in invoices and payments
– Year-end adjustments and reconciliations
– Reconciliation of picked fruit at harvest time
– Daily cashflow and Debtor meetings to ensure cash is managed effectively and all debt chasing is under control and up to date
– Great communication skills
– Well organsised
– Can show a level of leadership and development
– Good team player/able to build healthy relationships
– Driven, resilient and happy to embrace change
– Ability to manage a team
– Extensive experience in Accounts, with preferred qualifications (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
– Advanced Excel user, able to use pivot tables and create basic formula
– 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays
– A brilliant pension scheme after probation period (3 months)
– Full healthcare cover
This role is Monday to Friday (08:00 – 17:00), with an hour lunch break.
Salary depending on experience is up to £36,000 per annum.
If you believe you could be right for this role, then please apply or call Hannah on 01622 822 805. Alternatively, email your CV
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…